How do I install my emblem?
Not all emblems are the same. Some require that all mounting tabs be in tact, or some have back brackets, grommets, or nuts. The most common emblem needs to be applied with an adhesive. Since we sell primarily used items, most will need to be re-furbished with a tape or glue. We do sell variations of tape that are cut into the proper amounts for the desired item. This prevents our customers from having to buy an entire roll of tape. If unsure of the size you need, please contact us and we are always happy to help! Please see the following for the proper installation method.
EMBLEM INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Must be installed on surfaces at least 60 degrees F or 16 degrees C.
- Remove all old adhesive from the back of the used emblem and clean as much as possible.
- Cut to fit & apply new automotive double sided tape to the same areas it was originally placed by the manufacturer.
- Clean the area of the vehicle where the emblem will be placed. (Make sure all old adhesive is removed)
- Use rubbing alcohol with a clean rag to completely remove any remaining dirt, wax, or grease from the area. Allow plenty of time to completely dry.
- Use painters tape and a level make a straight line across the top or bottom of where the emblem will be placed.
- Remove the plastic from the tape exposing the adhesive.
- Carefully stick the emblem to the vehicle and hold in place for several minutes allowing enough time for the adhesive to properly bond to the vehicle.
As a seller we are not liable for any loss or damage arising from this product, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential, regardless of the legal theory asserted.